Often times an entrepreneur can feel as though they cannot get ideas for their business or product. Here are some simple ways to combat this:
- Look for inspiration by asking yourself what you could do to make other peoples’ lives easier
- Ask what products/services various people would like to see and be sure to also ask people problems that they may have and look for solutions (all opinions help even children’s)
- Look at various methods of management within your company and decide how you will manage it
- Research different business environments and how you want your’s to be
- Look at areas of business in which there is high and/or stabile demand and act upon it, while competing with competitors by either finding strategies to sell product/service cheaper than that of your competitor or by finding ways to increase Corporate Social Responsibility and ethics higher than that of your competitors
- Look at your hobbies and/or skills and use them to your advantage by making a business out of it
Keep in mind that without someone or a company to back you up that you will not perform as well so try to keep both employees and customers alike happy.